Pen And Paper Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pen And Paper Guild
Pen And Paper Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timeline 1/Event 2: The Indomitable Class Rep

+3
Kurayama Sora
Torashiro Supeingo
Hisakawa Suzume
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Timeline 1/Event 2: The Indomitable Class Rep Empty Timeline 1/Event 2: The Indomitable Class Rep

Post by Hisakawa Suzume Sun May 04, 2014 11:58 pm

Story: The class is briefed by Torashiro sensei. The voting for the 1-A class rep commences! In this event, Akari wins the Class Rep position, while Sora and her are given the first task of bringing some documents from the archives to the faculty room by Torashiro-sensei.

Cast: All Freshmen (except the Idol Transfer Student), Torashiro-sensei

Completion: Voting completes and classes ends.  

Turn Order:
Torashiro (first comes into class and later on initiates the voting)
Hisakawa
Sora
Akari

Optional:
Other Students (controlled by any of the four players).
Hisakawa Suzume
Hisakawa Suzume

Back to top Go down

Timeline 1/Event 2: The Indomitable Class Rep Empty Re: Timeline 1/Event 2: The Indomitable Class Rep

Post by Torashiro Supeingo Mon May 05, 2014 6:31 pm

Well would you look at that? Everyone who was supposed to be here(barring that one transfer) was actually here for once,and on time at that!
It was enough to put a smile on the man's face,however he settled for a sigh of relief.

"I'm not fond of repeating myself so I'd appreciate it if you'd all listen up the first time. Torashiro Supeingo's the name,you're class 1-A, I'm your homeroom advisor."

Taking off the cap of a whiteboard marker and writing his name on the clear board behind him, jabbing it back to a close with little time wasted.

"I trust everyone's been acquainted more or less? If not then now's a good time to correct that, first order of business. Electing the class representative,nominate whoever you want at your leisure."

Torashiro took his seat,giving the floor to whoever would show the initiative to speak first.
Torashiro Supeingo
Torashiro Supeingo

Back to top Go down

Timeline 1/Event 2: The Indomitable Class Rep Empty Re: Timeline 1/Event 2: The Indomitable Class Rep

Post by Kurayama Sora Mon May 05, 2014 10:56 pm

Well, that was uneventful. Aside that sudden outburst of that student beside him. Akari Mizuki. She was certainly a strange one by normal standards. He was once told that the mystical and supernatural draw out the mystical and supernatural. In other words, the weird draw in the weird.

'It's not like being weird is wrong. As a matter of fact, everyone's weird. Otherwise it'll be too boring. We're all weird and insane. Some are just better at hiding it than others,' he toyed with his phone in his hand as he leaned to his side. Without looking at his phone, he stopped playing with it and opened the app, selecting some scenarios, placing a check on a few of them and looking at the screen only when he wanted to see the possible scenarios.

"Like hell I'd volunteer to be Class Rep," he told himself as he scrolled through the other options.
Kurayama Sora
Kurayama Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki Mon May 05, 2014 11:03 pm

Oh class rep? Why that sounds like a position that I can use.

"Well then, how about you nominate me instead, Kurayama?"

She whispered to the guy in front of her. It would be too awkward to stand up and nominate herself, of course so she's taking chances with this guy. Nothing to lose right?

"You don't want it and it looks like they don't want it either. So, what do you think?"

She continued as she looks around the classroom for possible contenders.
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisakawa Suzume Tue May 06, 2014 12:28 am

Out of the silence filling the room, a hand raised up. The student stood up, "Sir, I'd like to nominate Hisakawa!"

Hisakawa was silent, sitting in her chair. She combed her hair to the side to keep herself busy but revealed reddish ears. Was it due to embarrassment?

Suddenly, there were murmuring in the classroom:

"Seriously? Why her? She's a dunce!"

"Why not her? She's one of the most attractive in our class, and since she's in this academy, she has both brains and beauty, so why not her?"

"Yeah, I don't mind if she becomes our representative!"

"She was the one who made the most impact so far, so my vote goes to her too!"

"It's impossible! I heard her family has connections with the Academy's brass that's why a dunce like her could get in... She might have been recognized as an astronomer, but I'm sure it was somebody else who did it for her!"

"I agree! Someone as irresponsible as her shouldn't become the representative! It might give our class shame!"

Many whispers but she can hear them all.
Hisakawa Suzume
Hisakawa Suzume

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo Tue May 06, 2014 12:36 am

He smirked, so they were off to a healthy discussion, brilliant.

"Doesn't matter if you think someone's suited or not. The votes are what decide it,so if you have any thoughts of someone not being fit to be the representative, let your vote do the talking. Let's not waste the value of democracy shall we?"

The whispering would be going on more than he'd like, might as well keep the ball rolling. Taking the time to toss another whiteboard marker at the first candidate,would-be or otherwise.

"Think fast and write your name on the board Hisakawa. Now are there any other nominations?"
Torashiro Supeingo
Torashiro Supeingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurayama Sora Tue May 06, 2014 12:53 am

The more people talked, the faster his fingers moved. While that can be taken in another context, he was barely paying attention to his surroundings as his hands did their work. The app was silent anyway so it didn't matter how fast he was inputting and marking the data in it.

"I suppose that's possible," he responded to her without turning his head towards her. He stopped fiddling with his phone and moved his hand holding his phone to his back, showing her the screen. On it were a list of possible scenarios in simple text. He flicked a finger and scrolled through numerous events included in the list.

"That would mean you will be owing me a favor. In that case, what can you offer me so I'd give you my support on taking the role?" He inquired, the list still scrolling. "If you can give me an interesting scenario, maybe I'd just do that."

"Or you know, volunteer yourself and get a better impression from your classmates for having the courage to do so," He chuckled as he moved his hand from his back and back on the arm rest. "Either way, you now owe me a favor. Either by me volunteering for you or you accepting my advice and quite possibly getting the position. If you don't get the position anyway, that favor is voided."
Kurayama Sora
Kurayama Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki Tue May 06, 2014 1:03 am

Oh what's this? Heh this will be fun.

"An interesting scenario? How about starting a harem here in the school?"

She whispered back to him, feeling more at ease now that she has somebody to talk to. Looking back at the one who was just nominated, she noticed that this is the same woman who was rambling on and on about something about space or whatever it was earlier in the opening ceremony.

If this is my opponent and if I play my cards right, I'll win. 100% sure.

"Ah... sensei, if you don't mind? I would like to nominate myself, Akari Mizuki for the position of Class Representative."

She said, standing up. The Akari she presented is the one she used back then. Smiling, friendly and an approachable girl. Standing in a lady-like manner and emitting a responsible aura to those around her. If the people who knew her were here, they would have killed her already and start asking what she did to the real Akari.

I wonder if this will suffice.

She thought to herself as she remembers her past. How she wanted to frown right then and there but well, actors will be actors and the show must go on.

Last edited by Akari Mizuki on Tue May 06, 2014 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisakawa Suzume Tue May 06, 2014 1:18 am

As Hisakawa was reluctantly writing her name on the board, she heard someone volunteering for the position - volunteering! On their own free will! Being entrusted with such a position is flattering, she admits, but it's very suffocating! She wasn't present in school everyday but she'd notice that the class rep would always do the menial jobs while her classmates take it easy and rarely do anything for the class. Hisakawa values her freedom more than anything else. She doesn't want to serve anyone. She wants to go by her own pace. Besides, someone else desires this position - isn't it better to give it to her instead?

And so, Hisakawa then raised her hand and called on the teacher enthusiastically, "Sensei, Is it possible to withdraw from the nominations? I don't think I'll be a worthy class rep and, judging from my behavior today I don't think I'll fit anyway."

Hisakawa walked away from the blackboard, let out a sigh of relief and flipped her hair. She then approached the one who nominated their own self and gave them the chalk. "Here. Please take good care of the class!" She said, smiling.

To others' eyes it would seem she is treating the responsibility as a game. This irritated some. And some others just didn't seem to care. To her, freedom is more important.
Hisakawa Suzume
Hisakawa Suzume

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue Tue May 06, 2014 7:28 am

[As a student]

"Really now!?"

There was sudden outrage, a guy in the back end of the room stood up from his seat. Clenching his fists, gritting his teeth, he rushed up to the board.

"What's wrong with you?"

Furious, he grabbed Hisakawa by the collar. There was anger, a frothing seething anger but underneath that boiling pot of hot water... was disappointment; pure unbridled disappointment.

"If you didn't want the position. TURN IT DOWN the moment you've been nominated."

His eyes darted around, it appears that he was attracting the ire of most of the males and he let go.

"You're definitely putting on airs and the other one ain't any better."

With that, he approached their instructor and suggested something.

"Some people are just shy. Some are embarrassed Sensei. Some of them just don't know what to do yet when they still aren't in the spotlight. Call each student individually and ask them for names.

Tally it up if a name is repeated. If we go by raising of hands to determine the vote, some of the sheeple would just follow the herd."
Minamoto Nimue
Minamoto Nimue

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo Tue May 06, 2014 10:53 am

"I wouldn't mind at all Mizuki, help yourself. And Hisakawa,if that's what you prefer,I don't plan on stopping you."

More initiative, always good to see, the advisor's mouth was actually curved into a ghost of a smile. Though it was a tad disappointing to hear someone actually turn down a nomination before. But who was he to judge?

"Fair point,I'll put that into consideration.",he turned his attention to the rabble-rouser,"For the sake of avoiding confusion each student can only cast their vote once, however..."

Now freedom of speech and choice was nice,granted you stayed within acceptable standards. The Academy's standards were high,and his own personal ones were a tad higher. Hence why his one good hand was soon gripping the student's collar to reflect the actions he had performed prior to his suggestions. Lifting him up as high as his arm could reach,with little difficulty.

"Try anything like that again and consider yourself suspended. I expect my students to be mature enough to work out any disputes without having to pull unneeded violence or threats of. If you don't have any more suggestions or complaints,I suggest you sit your ass down."

Blank eyes took away little from the glare he was able to imbue in his own, lowering the guy back to the floor(as tempting as slamming this smartass into the ground was)

"Now,would anyone else care to nominate themselves for the position?"
Torashiro Supeingo
Torashiro Supeingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki Tue May 06, 2014 11:20 am

Tsk, there goes my one chance to turn things around

"Ah, sensei? That is quite fine. The only unacceptable thing that he did was laying his hands on a poor and helpless woman. Please, let us continue."

She said with a smiling facade in her face. Deep down she was disappointed, she wanted to use him but the teacher quickly dealt with the ruckus so she moved on an wrote her name down on the blackboard "Akari Mizuki". She sat down, looking around to see if there are others who will contest the position... and then it hit her.

"Ah, may I make a suggestion? How about we let him run for the class rep position too? He has the initiative, albeit presented in a wild and very reckless manner but that can be polished with proper guidance."

She suggested, looking at the student earlier with a smiling face.

Your move.
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue Tue May 06, 2014 12:02 pm

[As Student]

As soon as Mr. Supeingo let go of him, he dusted himself, fixed his collar and tie then immediately gave a non-amused look at Akari.

"That's a pretty lovely idea. Make the guy who just openly called his classmate's sheeple run as a representative. Are you that desperate to win this?"

With that, he opted to return to his seat but not before apologizing for his uncivilized behavior.

"I'd limit myself to more civilized demeanor next time when slapping some sense to hyper-inflated ego vessels."
Minamoto Nimue
Minamoto Nimue

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki Tue May 06, 2014 12:12 pm

He's tricky, I'll give him that.

"Me? Desperate? Oh you've got it all so wrong, sir. I'm but only acknowledging your capability."

She said not looking at him yet maintaining a smiling facade.

"Do you not agree that you have that ability in you too? I'd be more than happy to back down if you want this position, you know."

She said as she turned to him.
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue Tue May 06, 2014 12:23 pm

[As Student]

The same guy was about to retort to her remark when a daft classmate comments.

"You nominated yourself and now you tell us you're more than happy to back down?"

There was silence, either this person did not understand sarcasm or just flat out ignorant. She seems more of the former though, as she looks more the science person than an art person.
Minamoto Nimue
Minamoto Nimue

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki Tue May 06, 2014 12:30 pm

Are you... are you kidding me....

She almost wanted to face palm herself and trying hard not to flinch and show a very unappealing expression from her face. After a few seconds, she cleared her throat.

"Ah! That is true, I may appear that I may be contradicting myself but if it is clear to us that there is somebody better than the current, someone who can help us achieve our goals faster and in an organized manner, then by all means, we as a class should give him our all out support!"

She answered with sincerity in her voice.

Again, this is just so stupid. I can't believe somebody like that actually exists.
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo Tue May 06, 2014 12:54 pm

"Oh what the hell? That sounds like a good idea as any."

He chuckled,resuming his seat behind the desk as his students continued a very spirited but thankfully civil discussion. Taking the time to merely listen and let them continue since the rest were looking like they could be trusted to follow standard rules.
Torashiro Supeingo
Torashiro Supeingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisakawa Suzume Tue May 06, 2014 12:54 pm

Hisakawa's thoughts:
"Did I want this position? No! Is this needed in the class? Yes! In the last couple of years in middle school, I learned that not everyone wants to be the class rep. Therefore, in the event that no one volunteers, there must be a scapegoat."

As she was returning to her seat, someone suddenly grabbed her by the collar and started pouting nonsense her. How rude! Thankfully their teacher managed to put the rabblerouser away from her.

Not long after, two of the class rep representatives were arguing with each other - acting like children. Perhaps they still are, after all, all of them are just freshmen. But, conflict is ugly. Hisakawa doesn't like it. So she decided to intervene. But before she can even do so, a fellow classmate took the initiative.

"Sensei!", the female student raised her hand, and stood up. "How about we let our candidates make an impromptu speech? The one whose speech moves the most student wins"

Hisakawa thought their classmate's idea was boring. But this gave her an idea. So, she stood up as well, and made her own suggestion, "The speech suggestion is nice but a little boring"  she said qhule flipping her hair.  Then, with a grin,  she said,  "How about a contest? The class decides which contest it is!"
Hisakawa Suzume
Hisakawa Suzume

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo Tue May 06, 2014 1:07 pm

"Decide what you like as a class,I can trust the class to come to an agreed decision now can't I?"

Ah,the flow of discussion and ideas was a wonderful thing. And not having to do everything for them was a nice little cherry on top of it. Torashiro taking the time to grab a can of soda and leisurely take a sip after opening it.
Torashiro Supeingo
Torashiro Supeingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki Tue May 06, 2014 1:11 pm

A contest? I don't have time for that crap....

"Ah why that's a very sound and fair suggestion, Hisakawa! What do you have in mind?"

She said smiling at her all the while appearing to be enthusiastic with the suggestion her of her classmate.
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisakawa Suzume Tue May 06, 2014 1:47 pm

"Hm. I don't know" she laugh ed and looked around the class. Turns out somebody else has an idea.

"Why not go for beach volleyball?" the male student said. As if we didnt have enough weirdos in here!
Hisakawa Suzume
Hisakawa Suzume

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki Tue May 06, 2014 4:08 pm

Oh no... oh no no no no no.

"If there's one thing I'm proud of: It's I'm physically weaker than everybody else!"

She exclaimed while laughing. One would think that she's joking about it. Attempting to make the class laugh. Though that's not really far from the truth. She's serious about it and she really is proud of that aspect of hers.
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue Tue May 06, 2014 4:25 pm

[As a student]

"You guys just want to fulfill your fantasies!"

"What's the connection between beach volleyball and being a class rep. lol."

A few words buzzed in and out among the group of students.

"That year representative was kinda rude. Telling people's ideas as boring."

A lot of the other students started arguing on what to do. By now everyone was starting to get really lost. If only someone has enough charisma to calm them down... someone not a teacher... someone with the capability to lead.
Minamoto Nimue
Minamoto Nimue

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki Tue May 06, 2014 7:52 pm

Akari looked around and saw that the class is now in a complete and utter mess.

If I don't do something now then this madness will not stop. I am sick and tired of this.

Akari clapped her hands, attracting everybody's attention to her. Her previous facade is now replaced by a serious looking one. She rose from her seat slowly.

"I quote Ishmael Baeh for his words:

'We all find joy and radiance and a reason to move on even in the most dire of circumstances. Even in chaos and madness, there's still a beauty that comes from just the vibrancy of another human spirit.'

Right now, we are plunged into chaos. A student here and there expressing his or her opinion about a thing or two to what is happening as of present. However, right now is not the time for us to be divided, now is the time for us to work and be one towards a common goal. Now, it may be little or not much of a concern to some or most of you but I assure you that if we can work together, starting right now, then our class will be able to resolve any problem that we will encounter. If we stand and plunge ourselves to chaos right now, then we have failed already. We are called class 1-A for a reason! So now, let us approach this in a clear and organized manner."

She said as she slowly took her sit. Whether they listen to her or not, whether they vote for her or not is not her concern anymore. What's more important right now is that the noises cease, the people start being reasonable, and the class gets right back on track. She just couldn't give a damn anymore, she just wants order inside the classroom. It's starting to bother hear already.
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisakawa Suzume Tue May 06, 2014 8:23 pm

Hisakawa turned towards Akari's direction and winked at her.

Afterwhich, she wore a grin on her face, happily kicking her feet back and fro in her seat.
Hisakawa Suzume
Hisakawa Suzume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next