Pen And Paper Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pen And Paper Guild
Pen And Paper Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Club Activities? (Nimue)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Club Activities? (Nimue) - Page 2 Empty Re: Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Club Activities? (Nimue)

Post by Minamoto Nimue Thu May 08, 2014 4:58 pm

Thing is, she wasn't an officially enlisted member of the military. Hell, she wasn't even a valid citizen at all.

"Ahh!"

She was caught by surprise from the maneuver, though because perhaps due to the extreme height gap; this hold was hard to escape for her. Normally, she'd use the other free arm to hit the assailant somewhere vital to free herself but this time it was checkmate.

"I... I give up!" She called, tapping out even though those words hurt even more than a colonoscopy.
Minamoto Nimue
Minamoto Nimue

Back to top Go down

Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Club Activities? (Nimue) - Page 2 Empty Re: Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Club Activities? (Nimue)

Post by Torashiro Supeingo Thu May 08, 2014 5:04 pm

He loosed his hold,sighing as he stepped back.

"Well I think that's enough for the first day,unless you'd like to continue. Your form is on point and you're already showing a lot of promise."

Torashiro took an impromptu seat on the floor, it had been awhile since he did something this taxing. Luckily for him he wasn't as rusty as he thought.

"Is there anything else I can assist you with cadet?"
Torashiro Supeingo
Torashiro Supeingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue Thu May 08, 2014 5:09 pm

Checking her bones if either there were a few broken, Nimue jumped up and down. After sensing that no damage had been dealt, she bowed to express her gratitude.

"Arigatou gozaimasu!" With that, it appears she has learned quite a bit regarding errors on her combat motions that she'd like to thoroughly ponder upon later.
Minamoto Nimue
Minamoto Nimue

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo Thu May 08, 2014 5:12 pm

So maybe he could actually pull this off after all,who knew? Definitely more intriguing than the usual stuff he had to deal with.

"At ease, one more thing. Next time,use those gloves. I don't like people holding back for my sake,you hear me?"
Torashiro Supeingo
Torashiro Supeingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue Thu May 08, 2014 5:18 pm

Surprised as she was from the suggestion, she felt it in herself to actually oblige to it, "If you would not be troubled by it, then I shall do so sir!"

And with that, she held on to her belongings and ran back to the middle school department. On her way, she tried to think of something else to keep her mind away from the mental health inspection later that night. When everything else seemed doomed to be blank... mushrooms, dried mushrooms were the things she looked forward to; that or the lunch she'll have with her beloved Onii-chan.
Minamoto Nimue
Minamoto Nimue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2