Pen And Paper Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pen And Paper Guild
Pen And Paper Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Surprise! An out-of-place Tea Party?!

+2
Akari Mizuki
Patricia Meadowhart
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Surprise! An out-of-place Tea Party?! Empty Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Surprise! An out-of-place Tea Party?!

Post by Patricia Meadowhart Thu May 08, 2014 11:56 am

Synopsis: Another free time for the Princess! Bad thing is, she have to keep an eye for the Student Council Grand Room since people are supposed to be doing their jobs she thought. Too bad she's not informed that this certain day should have no council work.

And so she decided to send organize a tea party for some people that she finds interesting by sending them invitation papers and even used the Public Announcement Room to call these people! Will it turn out great for her or it would become disastrous?

Casts (Turn Order):
Patricia Meadowhart
Torashiro Supeingo
Kageyama Sora
Livia Knoxx

(Open for other people, may it be major or minor characters)

Completion Conditions: Patricia talked heart-to-heart with the MC and decided to end the party.
Patricia Meadowhart
Patricia Meadowhart

Back to top Go down

Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Surprise! An out-of-place Tea Party?! Empty Re: Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Surprise! An out-of-place Tea Party?!

Post by Patricia Meadowhart Thu May 08, 2014 12:40 pm

One uneventful day.

Patricia sitting on another bright sunny day. She was just staring finished paperwork she was about to pass to different departments the other day but now, it's just her. No people from the Student Council is present and recently, the Vice-President which is their senior decided to give up his position since he needs to concentrate on his studies.

One problem after another, yes, but it would be easy for her to solve these kinds of problems. What does she need to today? Of course, this uneventful day. She would like to repeat these papers from scratch but she did it twice today. She would even clean the room neatly, though, it's not her job.

She almost burn out her ideas except for one thing...

"Maybe I should associate with other plebeians?"

She got all the things she need for what she's planning, a Tea Party. Her theme would be just your normal English Tea Time. She then prepared the table by covering the round table with green-white stripped round table cloth. Earl Grey or Oolong? She thought that people in Student Council didn't use Earl Grey so she decided to open the package and she put it aside for now. She used her phone and asked one of her servants to order a lot of Strawberry Shortcakes.

Time: 4:20pm

She's considering the time when people will end their own classes. So, she decided to invite these people. First, Mr. Supeingo, she believes that she owe an apology and so she goes to the Faculty Office. Luckily no one's there and so she put the invitation letter above Mr. Torashiro's Desk. One objective: done.

Time: 4:23pm

Livia Knoxx, that person... She just can't stop thinking about this person. Who is she?

The guy who was using his smartphone when she was giving her speech back at that day. Looks like a reliable person in her criteria.

She use her two feet to get on going to the room just nearby, the Public Announcement Room.

She didn't asked other students to use this room to announce something. She herself made an announcement to call people.

"Freshmen students Kageyama Sora and Livia Knoxx... You are currently being summoned in the Student Council Grand Room, your presence is required. I repeat... Freshmen Kageyama Sora and Livia Knoxx your presence is needed in the Student Council Grand Room, please report as soon as possible. Thank you."

Time: 4:37

She then take a seat and see if anyone would heed to her calling. Still serious looking. "Perhaps I failed to remember one thing...?"
Patricia Meadowhart
Patricia Meadowhart

Back to top Go down

Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Surprise! An out-of-place Tea Party?! Empty Re: Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Surprise! An out-of-place Tea Party?!

Post by Akari Mizuki Thu May 08, 2014 1:40 pm

Akari was supposed to go to the comfort room, still bitter at the thought that her tickler was still missing and whoever has read it will be killed. Anguish and despair lies beneath her gentle and smiling face as she pass by her classmates, greeting them as she makes her way towards the comfort room.

However, it is not to do her girly business but rather, so as to bring out her cards again. She shuffled them neatly, she drew a card. Empress upright.

"What the?"

Was all she could mutter as she drew the card. She couldn't quite understand what that meant but that all changed when she left the comfort room.

Outside, she heard an announcement. The tone of voice is unmistakable. It is Patricia and it seems she could be found in the Student Council Grand Room. Words are not enough to express the joy she felt. Her eyes shifted from the soft and gentle kind to a malicious one as she arrived in front of the door and knocked.

Last edited by Akari Mizuki on Thu May 08, 2014 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart Thu May 08, 2014 2:01 pm

Time: 4:39pm

Cool breeze can be felt from the windows facing the afternoon silence. Patricia is just sitting on one of the seats assigned for tea party and so she takes the possible dust on her uniform, she fixes her silky straight white hair.

She hears someone knocking the door.

Good timing.

She then goes to the door and by her surprise, it's Akari who's on the other side of the door.

"Oh, Miss Mi-zu-ki, come in!
Patricia Meadowhart
Patricia Meadowhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki Thu May 08, 2014 2:07 pm

Perfect. No one is around. Yet.

She thought as she looked around the place. It was clean here though and that helped her relax a little.

"Ah why thank you!"

She responded as she went and closed the door. She then sat in a chair, facing Patricia. She doesn't exactly know how to play this one and so she waits for Patricia to make the first move.

Your move.
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Livia Knoxx Thu May 08, 2014 2:14 pm

Physics, ah physics. The science of skyscraper and machines, of electricity and heating, of the forces of nature shaping the world and mankind into the great civilization we see today. A subject guaranteed to be of use in the later life as an adult.

Livia absolutely HATED it.

She hated the thousands of laws to memorize; she hated the formulas that folded together like an awkward origami ball of scrap paper; and she hated the amount of forces pulling an object in all sorts of directions and their numbers attached. It wasn't as if she was bad with numbers, but she certainly wasn't fast. And as things were  right now, she was barely keeping up with the teacher who was zooming ahead at the speed of light. Pen flew over paper as she struggled to jot down the notes while staying awake. If there was a light at the end of this tunnel, it would be that the class was ending in a few minutes, now if only that teacher can pause for a minute so she could catch up.

Her prayers were answered when an annoucement blared through the paging system, giving her enough time to write in the last few numbers and heave a breath of air. Then she realized that most of her classmates were looking at her. Apparently the president was summoning her and Sora to the student council room. She silently thanked the heavens asexcused herself to the teacher and left the classroom.

As she approached the Student Council Room, she realized that the door was open and that two voices were coming from within it. Ah, she was not in trouble then, having no recollection of having an accomplice for her recent ... activities. Still wary, she stopped short of the doorway to knock on the door.

"You called, President?"
Livia Knoxx
Livia Knoxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart Thu May 08, 2014 2:15 pm

A knock can be heard from a door. And so she meet Knoxx for real, this time.

"Yes, I personally invited you here, Ms. Knoxx, please make yourself welcome.

And so, another knocking can be heard.

"Oh, another person? Come in!"

It's one of her servants, in fact, it's a weird yellow furry critter with cat-like ears.

"Your cakes, Moge."

"I appreciate your help, Mogeko, but you should have called one of my human servants to bring these pastries."

"I'm gonna let myself in now, Moge."

Akari and Livia are inside the room and she's currently witnessing a yellow critter glancing at Akari. Lewdly.

Last edited by Patricia Meadowhart on Thu May 08, 2014 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Patricia Meadowhart
Patricia Meadowhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki Thu May 08, 2014 2:19 pm

Shit.

Another person has appeared. It pissed her off and it was apparent although quite vague so as to determine what her problem is.

"AH!"

she exclaimed as a non-human being appeared and offered them cakes.
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Livia Knoxx Thu May 08, 2014 2:34 pm

Having been invited inside, enter the room graciously and took a seat across Patricia and next to, though not directly, Akari. Her eyes widened when she spied the small yellow creature enter bearing cakes and leering at Akari. It seems the the president was more resourceful that she expected.

"Please President, call me Livia. It sounds like we're in a courtroom when you call me that way." she said to Patricia, still feeling grateful for being 'rescued' from Physics class. Akari still looked like she was unhappy about something, so Livia kept her smile on hoping to put her at ease.
Livia Knoxx
Livia Knoxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart Thu May 08, 2014 2:41 pm

"I shall prepare the tea now, make yourself entertained with my servant right here."

Then she duck and look the critter in the eye, "Self-control, Mogeko, Self-control."

"Scary but nice angle."

The thing she called mogeko put its thumb up. And so she goes inside a compartment to heat water.

The mogeko approaches Akari and serves the shortcake to her.

"A cake for a high school girl..."

It grins very wide and creepy. Then it takes another platter and serves another one to Livia. After that it just sits right at a corner waiting for orders or at least someone to talk to it.
Patricia Meadowhart
Patricia Meadowhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki Thu May 08, 2014 2:44 pm

"Ah, Patricia? What is that?"

She asked as a weird creature talked and offered her cake. She can't help but feel unnerved like it's taken quite a liking to her. She pulled out a card as she took a bite.
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Livia Knoxx Thu May 08, 2014 2:53 pm

The President has excused herself to make tea, leaving her and Akari in the room with the yellow creature, who served them cakes while they waited for their host to return. Akari on the other hand, had taken to drawing a card from her deck and staring at it.

"Thank you." She said, brimming with curiosity, though still trying to be polite, as she knew that all creatures deserve respect. She looked at the creature and asked "The president called you Mogeko, but I've never seen you kind before. Where do you come from?"
Livia Knoxx
Livia Knoxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki Thu May 08, 2014 2:56 pm

"Woah woah woah, time out. I am not talking to that!"

She exclaimed but actually, she wanted a reason to have a talk with Patricia alone.

"If you need me, I'll be with Patricia. I'll help her make tea."

She said to Livia while smiling.
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart Thu May 08, 2014 3:28 pm

The mogeko touches Akari's skirt.

"No one disturbs my master, you hear me, Akari?"

The mogeko is just grinning and notice the movement of that thing how did it manage to get to Akari while it was standing in a corner in a grand room?

"Anyway, it would be best for you to sit, my dear high school girl."

It just stands in her way as it waits for her to keep it cool so it would share its story.
Patricia Meadowhart
Patricia Meadowhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki Thu May 08, 2014 3:30 pm

"Did you just touched my skirt?"

Akari snapped and threw the card she was holding at the creature. It was not aimed at it though but it did got stuck in a wall.
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart Thu May 08, 2014 3:36 pm

"I did, Akari."

The mogeko stares at Akari with great interests.

"It seems that the records were right about you, Akari. Please have a sit."

It did not give a single hint of fear, and in fact, it seems that it wants to have a word with her so it eagerly give her time to calm and take a seat.
Patricia Meadowhart
Patricia Meadowhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki Thu May 08, 2014 3:38 pm

"Okay, fine. What "records" are we talking about here?"

She asked as soon as she took a seat. Drawing another card just in case.
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart Thu May 08, 2014 3:44 pm

"I will answer what Livia said."

It sits on where it is standing earlier.

"It is right that I am called Mogeko. I'm a but a servant familiar of Master Patricia Meadowhart under a contract. I maybe furry and soft but I assure you that it's a different matter killing me. By killing me, it will be a sign that you free US Mogekos."

A magic circle appeared in Mogeko's right hand and from that, a notepad has materialized. It's Akari's memo.

"I know all its contents but my master didn't ask me to read it for her, she's quite a respectable fellow, if you ask me."

And so Mogeko hand the tickler to Akari.
Patricia Meadowhart
Patricia Meadowhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki Thu May 08, 2014 3:47 pm

"You what?!"

She exclaimed, standing up. She threw another card at the Mogeko, aiming only at it's hand.
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart Thu May 08, 2014 3:55 pm

It catches the card with it's left hand. It tosses the tickler to her as well.

"Don't be so hot headed, girl. I know every secrets of each high schoolers so you're not the only one with dark secrets."

It sniffs the card and it looks like it feels blessed for having another one of her possessions. Then suddenly, it can be heard across the room that there a whistling sound from where Patricia is.

"It was my master's request not to know its contents so please stay her out of your schemes, my cute high school girl."

It isn't neither a threat, nor a demand, it was rather an advice to Akari. And so it slid the card into the magic circle and it closes instantly.

"Any more questions?"
Patricia Meadowhart
Patricia Meadowhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki Thu May 08, 2014 3:58 pm

Well at least it's not a human who knew.

"Depends and I suggest you mind your own damn business as well."

She snapped back at it, returning to her previous seat.
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart Thu May 08, 2014 4:07 pm

"Acknowledged."

It then nods in agreement to Akari. Moments later, Patricia goes out of the compartment, and asked the critter to bring the cups and the teapot. Patricia sits one seat apart from Akari.

"I beg your pardon from whatever my servant behaved in front of you people. I prepared Earl Grey for us to have a lavish afternoon."

The mogeko arrives and serves them cups with elegance as if it's a small-sized butler.

"I am, in fact, waiting for the other guests to arrive so help yourself enjoying the tea."

And so she sips a bit of her tea served by the Mogeko.
Patricia Meadowhart
Patricia Meadowhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki Thu May 08, 2014 4:10 pm

Akari act like nothing happened. She was angry but at least she have her tickler back and that made her maintain her composure. She was angry at the Mogeko though and Patricia was spared.

"Ah, that's quite fine. Thank you for the tea."

She said, reverting back to her old tone as she sip some tea.

"Ah! This reminds me of New England!"

She exclaimed after sipping.
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurayama Sora Thu May 08, 2014 4:13 pm

He was taking his time, strolling towards where he had been summoned. He continued to fiddle with his phone before he reached the place. He knocked on the door and called out, "excuse me. I was summoned here, correct?"

There were numerous reasons for being summoned. Although it seemed like he'd be known of the reason so he's just wait to be told rather than make several assumptions. All he had to do was ask. "Why did you call for me, if I may ask?"
Kurayama Sora
Kurayama Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart Thu May 08, 2014 4:25 pm

She smiles a bit, it's been like forever when the last time she smiled for a little chatter.

"No statement would ever been truer than that, Miss Akari."

At least she got the name correct.

"I will take my leave now, Moge."

"Go ahead, Mogeko. Please spare my other younger servants."

"I can at least try."

A magic circle appears below the mogeko's footing and dramatically dissipate it's presence as if it was eaten by the magic circle.

Timing tells that after mogeko disappeared, someone entered the door, it was Sora.

"You are correct, please come in."
Patricia Meadowhart
Patricia Meadowhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next