Pen And Paper Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pen And Paper Guild
Pen And Paper Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIMELINE 2/FREE ENCOUNTER: WEEKEND AT THE MALL

+3
Hoodlum
Akari Mizuki
MariaKannazuki
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TIMELINE 2/FREE ENCOUNTER:  WEEKEND AT THE MALL - Page 2 Empty Re: TIMELINE 2/FREE ENCOUNTER: WEEKEND AT THE MALL

Post by Livia Knoxx Fri May 09, 2014 10:44 pm

To say that Livia was afraid was, to be frank, an understatement. Coiled beneath the impassive face was a queasy nervousness nestled among tendrils of fear. These men obviously have no qualms about killing her, but they certainly won't do it in public. With a hand resting on her hip, she followed them through the winding back passages of the mall, finally entering a staff elevator tucked away at in a secluded corner. In a confined space like this, no one would be able to hear her scream. But she swallowed her fear, put on a face of bravado and asked the men:

"So, would any of you gentlemen be kind enough to inform me who are we on the way to meet?"

Last edited by Livia Knoxx on Fri May 09, 2014 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Livia Knoxx
Livia Knoxx

Back to top Go down

TIMELINE 2/FREE ENCOUNTER:  WEEKEND AT THE MALL - Page 2 Empty Re: TIMELINE 2/FREE ENCOUNTER: WEEKEND AT THE MALL

Post by Hoodlum Fri May 09, 2014 10:57 pm

There was a ding signifying the end of the journey. No one replied to the question, it was as if they were told not to.

A few more minutes of walking a long and grand corridor ensued. Until finally, they have come face to face with dual wooden doors intricately designed. The left panel was a dragon, on the right one was a knight in armor.

"We have arrived Ma'am."

Soon they opened the door and what greeted them was a swivel chair with its back facing their direction. A very familiar voice greeted them, it was that popular idol, Cris Etherius.

"Kindly leave us to discuss with just ourselves." She ordered them and they obliged without delay.
Hoodlum
Hoodlum

Back to top Go down

Post by Livia Knoxx Fri May 09, 2014 11:27 pm

Livia waited for a reply from the Men In Black, but received none, so she consigned herself to silence for the rest of the trip up. Upon arriving at the destination, she was very surprised to see that it was in fact, superstar Cris Etherius that had summoned her. Then, the door shut behind the leaving men and she was left alone in the lavishly furnished room with the other woman.

"Good evening, Cris Etherius. It is a pleasure to meet you.
Livia Knoxx
Livia Knoxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoodlum Fri May 09, 2014 11:35 pm

"In moments like this..."

She swiveled the chair to face her visitor, she seemed to be holding on her right hand a wine glass filled with red wine.

"It would be more fitting to call me by my real name. It's a secret you would be carrying to your grave."

On closer inspection, it was readily apparent that she was not clothed fully; Just a lavish robe covering all the nasty bits. Soon, she stood up to approach Livia and offered a handshake.

"You are free to call me Cris, Cris Focillon. I think you've already heard of my company? Focillon Industries?"

She was smiling, with nothing else to give a hint as to what she was planning.
Hoodlum
Hoodlum

Back to top Go down

Post by Livia Knoxx Sat May 10, 2014 12:01 am

This, was not a simple woman, and this, was not a simple visit. The clothes, or lack thereof signified that she was completely secure, if not comfortable in this environment. And even if they were speaking civilly now, there was no guarantee that things might turn sour at a moment's notice. Still, she amiably shook her hand, keeping her eyes on Cris's face instead of letting herself be distracted by her near-naked body.

"Yes indeed, Focillon is a name not many are ignorant to in this area. But it has never crossed my mind that you are its leader."
Livia Knoxx
Livia Knoxx

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodGirl Sat May 10, 2014 7:00 am

Cris clasps her hands together as if she reached enlightenment on a vital matter. She then stretched out her free hand like she's waiting for a bird to nest on it.

"What was that Mr. Fairy?"

She conversed with something that only she could see.

"Surely no one else knows. Yes, that might be plausible."

With a chuckle, she apologizes albeit insincerely to Livia, "I'm very sorry. I forgot that nearly everyone still believes my dead father runs the company and the one named Cris is just some pretty faced idol.

It happens quite frequently. You know, people who oppose me die out; I wonder why?"

Nonchalantly explaining that she may have had her own father murdered, talking to something that may or may not be there and now the current stuff; It was enough to make anyone feel endangered.

Before any discussion could begin, the lady named Cris took out a pair of glasses from her robe's pocket. Placing it on her self, she also removed the huge ribbon she used to adorn her hair. Now, she was not the idol singer; but the CEO of a multi-billion dollar company.

"Focillon Industries is a multi-field company. One of those fields would be show business, more specific in detail would be Cris Etherius' career. You are a threat to that, has that occurred to you?"
HoodGirl
HoodGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart Sat May 10, 2014 12:41 pm

She then became conscious about the place she's in right now. It's a pub, where people in a legal age are enjoying themselves.

"Oh, I was just about to call my carriage, I will take my leave now. Miss Kannazuki."

By the time she refused Maria's offer to drink she runs fast together with her maid but she did notice that it was Livia who was in the stage.
Patricia Meadowhart
Patricia Meadowhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Livia Knoxx Sat May 10, 2014 1:38 pm

Livia's eyes squinted momentarily at the sarcastic apology offered and flickered when she heard what might be a confession to murder.

"How can I possibly be a threat to you, I am but an individual singer working in the underground pubs and backed by only whoever that is in the room. You are the Cris Etherius who runs the airwaves and sells more records than any other."

Granted, that might be because all the other artists were short lived in their careers and time on earth, and she might be joining them too.

"You have been and are currently backed by a strong company, willing to invest in yourself in more ways than one. You have a following of millions across the world who view you as a god. There is nothing for you to fear."

Livia Knoxx
Livia Knoxx

Back to top Go down

Post by HoodGirl Sat May 10, 2014 2:22 pm

Hearing such words Cris moved behind Livia and gently poured the red wine on the latter's head.

"You. Don't. Know. Even. A. Single. Thing. About. Me."

For a moment, she looked like she's snapped a nerve but immediately returned to the previous frivolous tone. "Do you think I got here because I'm rich?"

But it didn't matter if she waited for any response as she answered the question herself.

"You'd say no, of course; since you value your life. Though, if I were to answer your first question it's because of how you do things that I'd have to put a damper on it. People love those rags to riches stories and they'd pretty much bet money on you so you can ride the dream or eventually... someone's c*ck."

Then once more, she clasps her hands and put on a surprised look on her face.

"But of course, you won't eat that crap! So let's just say I'm extremely paranoid about losing my fame to someone who's younger."
HoodGirl
HoodGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Livia Knoxx Sat May 10, 2014 2:37 pm

The wine being poured down her hair would have better effect if she was blond, but as it is now, it looked like she was bleeding from her face. Livia was liking Cris less and less by the second, though she could not act that out lest Cris pulled a gun out of nowhere. She wiped the liquid out of her eyes with a hand.

"Paranoia can be unfounded. And seeing that you appeared out of nowhere at the beginning of your career and that the public has no knowledge of your background or assets, would it seem to them that your story is one of rags to riches too? But seeing that you're the one with the upper hand here, what are you suggesting I do?"
Livia Knoxx
Livia Knoxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue Sat May 10, 2014 4:21 pm

[As Cris]

"Simple, just stay like that forever."

It was a frank answer. Just stay the way she is; never advancing, but regression was not a restriction.

"I won't ask you to leave the scene. No, that would be too unfair. I just ask that you never advance your career and I will give necessary compensation."

Her eyes narrowed quite a bit as she sniffed her smell and the results of said action left her somewhat troubled. "It feels strange that I can't get myself to fully hate you. Normally, someone like you should've been underneath the sea by now. Though I won't ponder so hard about this, I might though some other time."

With that, she tries to end the meeting by handing a credit card to her. "Knock yourself out."
Minamoto Nimue
Minamoto Nimue

Back to top Go down

Post by Livia Knoxx Sat May 10, 2014 5:29 pm

The girl in skates sighed, "Very well. I will be doing as I do now. But between us artists, it should be clear that this world that we live in is never constant, and there will be things that neither or us have any control over. We all subjected to fate. However, I must thank you for your generosity." With that Livia graciously took the card from Cris' hand.

Sensing that the conversation was over, she left the room the way she came, disappearing into a shimmer that was hardly distinguishable from the light effects that stage engineers were so fond of.

A few hours, several huge donations to orphanages and a pair of the best skates money can buy later, the credit card limit was exceeded so many times the card was suspended indefinitely.
Livia Knoxx
Livia Knoxx

Back to top Go down

Post by MariaKannazuki Sun May 11, 2014 2:07 pm

"Ara-, it seems like I'm a little bit drunk. Goodbye Ms. Meadowheart, see you at school." Maria said with a wink and went on her merry way.
MariaKannazuki
MariaKannazuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2