Pen And Paper Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pen And Paper Guild
Pen And Paper Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timeline 0 / Free Encounter : A Letter Arrives

5 posters

Go down

Timeline 0 / Free Encounter : A Letter Arrives Empty Timeline 0 / Free Encounter : A Letter Arrives

Post by Nyx Sun May 04, 2014 10:36 pm

Timeline: 0
Time: Canon Event

Story: A letter from a student prospective student has been delivered to the Faculty Room.

Cast: Faculty Staff

Condition/s for Completion: The letter has been read and the contents acknowledged.
Nyx
Nyx

Back to top Go down

Timeline 0 / Free Encounter : A Letter Arrives Empty Re: Timeline 0 / Free Encounter : A Letter Arrives

Post by Livia Knoxx Sun May 04, 2014 10:39 pm

An unnamed student tasked with the job of delivering mail brings in a letter addressed to the Faculty Office. The contents are as below:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

I write in to apologize and to inform that I will not be able to attend the Opening Ceremony as scheduled on May 2nd due to my presence being required as a performer in the Heavy Spring Rock Tours in Port Noir from April 18th to May 8th. However, I will be joining classes as usual on May 9th upon returning to Claresfield . Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience causes.

Yours Truly,
Livia Knoxx
"
Livia Knoxx
Livia Knoxx

Back to top Go down

Timeline 0 / Free Encounter : A Letter Arrives Empty Re: Timeline 0 / Free Encounter : A Letter Arrives

Post by Torashiro Supeingo Sun May 04, 2014 10:49 pm

A letter was all well and good, there was just one thing though...
The faculty member donning the black coat approached the messenger, staring at him before raising his hand like a student who had a question after holding the paper in his hand.

"This is all well and good, but mind reading it for the guy who can't see? That'd sure be nice, thanks."

Torashiro tossed it back into the messengers hands,the sarcasm still lingering in his words.

"What're you waiting for?"
Torashiro Supeingo
Torashiro Supeingo

Back to top Go down

Post by MariaKannazuki Sun May 04, 2014 10:54 pm

"Torashiro-san, you must not scare our students, or so I think we should not."  Maria said to her superior.

Taking the letter from the girl's hands, Maria took the letter and said, "Consider this received . If that is all then you may go on your way."

Last edited by MariaKannazuki on Sun May 04, 2014 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
MariaKannazuki
MariaKannazuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Livia Knoxx Sun May 04, 2014 10:59 pm

The mail delivering student took the letter and dutifully read it alooud to the teacher, getting more and more enthusiastic with each line. Upon reaching the last two words on the paper, he was practically shaking with excitement. He stared at the two teachers expectantly with eyes blown wide and whispered:

"Teacher, we're gonna have an star in our school! "
Livia Knoxx
Livia Knoxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo Sun May 04, 2014 11:00 pm

"BS! I didn't have to do that if someone had the flippin' consideration to read it out to the BLIND guy in the first place without me having to ask! Geez!"

Was that unnecessary? Yes
Did he feel like that was necessary still all the same? I think we all know the answer to that

"Was I supposed to just wait and read nothing? Or would our fine office be okay with me assigning the student detention for the rest of the semester since I then would have had zero idea of what was going on?"

At last, decency and manners had returned.

"THANK YOU! Finally...!"
Torashiro Supeingo
Torashiro Supeingo

Back to top Go down

Post by MariaKannazuki Sun May 04, 2014 11:09 pm

"How rude, is that how your parents raised you? Just taking something from the hand of your elder without asking for permission?" Maria then began berating the student.

"Torashiro-san, again, I must insist that you do not scare the students." Maria told her superior.

"Really, men...." Maria rumbled as she walked away.
MariaKannazuki
MariaKannazuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Livia Knoxx Sun May 04, 2014 11:10 pm

"Eep!" The student squeaked, terrified by the teacher's outburst. Not wanting to be in any further danger, even with another teacher around, he quickly bowed and excused himself from the room, escaping down the hallway at top speed.
Livia Knoxx
Livia Knoxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo Sun May 04, 2014 11:16 pm

"If you insist."

He sighed, really? Was everyone still not used to things by now? His ears didnt miss the last word but that wasn't his concern anyway. So his class would be without a student for a while...
greaaaaaat
Torashiro Supeingo
Torashiro Supeingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisakawa Suzume Sun May 04, 2014 11:23 pm

Event complete.

Thread Locked.
Hisakawa Suzume
Hisakawa Suzume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down