Pen And Paper Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pen And Paper Guild
Pen And Paper Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Torashiro-Sensei is Pissed

+2
Hisakawa Suzume
Torashiro Supeingo
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Torashiro-Sensei is Pissed  - Page 2 Empty Re: Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Torashiro-Sensei is Pissed

Post by Hisakawa Suzume Sun May 04, 2014 9:41 pm

Hisakawa can't stop smiling. She continued to stay quiet and watch the two in front of her duke it out.
Hisakawa Suzume
Hisakawa Suzume

Back to top Go down

Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Torashiro-Sensei is Pissed  - Page 2 Empty Re: Timeline 2/Free Encounter: Torashiro-Sensei is Pissed

Post by Torashiro Supeingo Sun May 04, 2014 9:45 pm

Amusing, the grin stayed on his face.

"So you can move? And here I thought you had trouble seeing. Took you longer than I thought,but that's passable enough."

A heartier chuckle was had this time. tossing the smashed aluminum in the nearest bin.

"Ever played tic-tac-toe? It's like that, 'cept you just have to mark in once, both of you. Mark the spot you want, each of you only get one shot though. And if you somehow smudge outside any of the boxes,consider yourself standing in that exact spot for the rest of the semester. No pressure."
Torashiro Supeingo
Torashiro Supeingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki Sun May 04, 2014 9:51 pm

"Oh now I'm up for some games!"

She took the pen and marked the middle seat, directly in front of the teacher's table.

"Ah sir Tora-tora, I'm wondering how you're going to know where we sit if you're blind as hell. No pressure."

She said, containing her laugh. A malicious smile forming on her mouth. Clearly, she's taunting the teacher but also know he can't hurt her or lay a finger on her. A rather convenient advantage for the both of them, she wager.
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo Sun May 04, 2014 9:53 pm

"Since you seem to have all the answers Mizuki,you should already know."

Nicknames, how quaint, he hadn't the penchant for them but no reason he couldn't play along. Stepping behind the desk to lean back on his own chair with little difficulty.

"Or is this something your great mind cannot fathom?"
Torashiro Supeingo
Torashiro Supeingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki Sun May 04, 2014 10:01 pm

"Oh of course, you don't!"

She said gleefully however, now the matter is already settled and she will soon be freed from this hellhole.

"Ah ah ah, sir! You underestimate my great mind."

She answered.

"May we be dismissed now, oh almighty superior being? I'm afraid we have better things to do that sit here and put where we're supposed to seat."
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo Sun May 04, 2014 10:04 pm

"Now when did I say I didn't? I thought of someone of your great mind already knew how I'd know?"

No shortage of spunk on this one now was there?

"Sure,you can go as soon as you answer that one question. Keep in mind that I reserve the right to nullify the credit if you get it wrong."
Torashiro Supeingo
Torashiro Supeingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue Sun May 04, 2014 10:05 pm

The door opened slightly. It was such a small gap that only a single eye and dainty fingers peeked out from behind it.

"Uuhmm... excuse me..." A meek voice inquired, there was quite some trembling noticeable and the door was indeed shaking wildly.
Minamoto Nimue
Minamoto Nimue

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki Sun May 04, 2014 10:07 pm

"Oh that? Of course I know... but that will be our little secret sir."

She answered in a rather convincing tone. Entirely different from how she responded earlier. Like it was a side of her that nobody should ever know or get to know at least.
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo Sun May 04, 2014 10:11 pm

It had been a while since someone gave a satisfying answer

"Very well, I suppose-"

The blind teacher looked to grant her request when another voice reached his ears, sighing again.

"Well it looks like this class isn't completely made up of idiots who can't even follow instructions.",tapping his fingers while still facing Mizuki and Hisakawa,"You're free to go, Ms. Almost Goodie can go too."

Turning his attention to the door,"Are you going to just twiddle your fingers there all day? You've kept me waiting long enough, the fucking hell are you waiting for, a red carpet?"
Torashiro Supeingo
Torashiro Supeingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki Sun May 04, 2014 10:14 pm

"Why thank you sir! We shall take our leave now."

She said, reverting back to her old tone.

"Come Hisakawa! We must hurry back now to our duties."

She said while facing Hisakawa who was smiling all throughout the encounter.

She managed to get a glimpse of the person at the door but she paid no mind and opened it for her as she exits, dragging Hisakawa with her.
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue Sun May 04, 2014 10:18 pm

Someone suddenly opened the door, of which she was not exactly expecting when she was obviously leaning on it. What an asshole, she thought but decided it wasn't any problem for her.

Before falling face first into the floor, she curled up and rolled over. Her hat, still in mid-air, she snatched back up and fit snuggly atop her noggin.

"I... Im looking for mr. supe..." she paused quite a while and pulled out a rather official looking document from her messenger bag, "Mr. superego?"

She asks, confused on whether that was pronounced correctly or not.
Minamoto Nimue
Minamoto Nimue

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo Sun May 04, 2014 10:21 pm

Torashiro groaned, really? Someone just had to get his name wrong.

"Supeingo, SU-PEINGO.",growling this time, the epitome of class and self control he was not,"You're lucky this is the extra session or you'd be on cleaning duty for the rest of the bloody ass week."

Reaching for another can of coffee from his desk and managing to open it even with the lack of his other hand.

"So what's your name, and why the fricking crap are you this late?"
Torashiro Supeingo
Torashiro Supeingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue Sun May 04, 2014 10:26 pm

Nimue cowered in fear, it was all drill sergeants all over again.

"I'm sorry... you might be expecting someone else." She handed over the document albeit keeping extreme distance, "I'm not a high school student. I'm sorry."

Upon getting in close proximity, the message however played out differently as one might expect. A stern voice was heard coming from it, it sounded dignified... perhaps like that of a commanding officer.

"I'm sure you do not expect to hear from me again Sergeant, but there is something the country needs from you."
Minamoto Nimue
Minamoto Nimue

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo Sun May 04, 2014 10:30 pm

...well that was unexpected.

"Fine, I suppose that'll excuse you, but I have standards I expect my students to be able to keep up with. Don't expect me to hold back all the time."

He sighed again,"There's something you don't hear everyday. Let's skip to the gist of it, what the hell do they want from me?"

It just haaaad to involve THAT didn't it?
Fuckin' A

Last edited by Torashiro Supeingo on Sun May 04, 2014 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torashiro Supeingo
Torashiro Supeingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue Sun May 04, 2014 10:33 pm

"Nothing too fancy. You just need to mentor Ms. Minamoto over here. Of course, Hesvalle does not expect you to do this for free."

Immediately, the transmission ended without even a reply from the other party. Fascinated, Nimue decided to keep the document and immediately stuffed it inside her bag.

And immediately, she stood and offered her salutations, "Awaiting orders, sir!"
Minamoto Nimue
Minamoto Nimue

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo Sun May 04, 2014 10:37 pm

"Unbelievable bastards..."

A heavier sigh was had, he was a homeroom teacher for cripes sake. He did not sign up for any extra crap! But those guys wouldn't take no for an answer, hell no...

"Ease up there 'cadet', this aint a warzone. We'll get to that next time,just try to keep a lid on it. Fuck if I have to pile up extra today. Now start filling in the rest of the blanks in your name 'Miss Minamoto'?"
Torashiro Supeingo
Torashiro Supeingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue Sun May 04, 2014 10:41 pm

"Yes sir" she proceeds to sit down after taking the form. Wondering however why she needs to fill up one in the first place and the point why the government would use such expensive technology to just send a very short transmission. "You must be someone very famous sir, are you perhaps a robot pilot too?"
Minamoto Nimue
Minamoto Nimue

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart Sun May 04, 2014 10:50 pm

"Well, this is quite a predicament."

Patricia is on her way to the faculty office while holding a lot of paperwork. And from a distance, she heard a middle-aged man screaming out of anger.

"My, what turmoil is in place?"

She then saw what seems to be a junior high school student talking to the blind instructor.

"Good day to you, lass."

She also bid her greetings to the instructor, "My, my, Mr. To-ra-shi-lo. What dispute is happening in here, may I ask?"

She's a native english, what would we expect from her?
Patricia Meadowhart
Patricia Meadowhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo Sun May 04, 2014 10:56 pm

"Nope, blind robot pilots would be famous right? Last time I checked there were no news articles about that."

He sighed, middle-schoolers....

"Still waiting on the rest of that name cadet. Anytime today would be nice."

And more company, it seemed this class wasn't completely pathetic now. However...

"Shiro, FUCKING SHIRO not shilo, FOR THE FUCKING LOVE OF-"

In mere moments his good arm now had ripped the desk clear off the table and held above the newcomer
Torashiro Supeingo
Torashiro Supeingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue Sun May 04, 2014 11:01 pm

Nimue bowed just as soon as the table went over her. It would just appear that she was performing formalities but in all actuality she dodged not getting hit by the sudden outburst of the teacher.

"Sorry... I'm Minamoto Nimue."

She paused for a while, then immediately corrected on the error she had assumed.

"I apologize about my earlier assumption... I thought you weren't blind at all."
Minamoto Nimue
Minamoto Nimue

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart Sun May 04, 2014 11:05 pm

"Oh my, such vigor."

She then put the paperwork she's holding into a nearby ledge.

"Forgive my mangled articulation, Mr. To-ra-shi-ro."

She carefully speak those syllables since she's not familiar to Japanese pronunciation. "Anyway, I highly suggest you to take a sip of Jasmine tea and relax for a bit."

Her tone was a bit plain but surely she is concerned about what's on about the maddened instructor.
Patricia Meadowhart
Patricia Meadowhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Torashiro Supeingo Sun May 04, 2014 11:11 pm

"Not surprising, they trained me enough to manage like I wasn't missing anything."

Ah, complete answers,was that too much to ask for? Now as for the other matter at hand...

"OH I'D LOVE TO HAVE SOME TEA! Are you fucking with me? And am I suppose to take that you're the teacher with that now?"

Bam, floor meet desk. Desk, meet fragmentation. Floor,meet smashed desk pieces. Everyone should be acquainted now.

"You, sit your ass down and explain why the fuck you're late unless you want to run a hundred laps."

His irises now in an annoyed stare at the latest arrival.
Torashiro Supeingo
Torashiro Supeingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki Sun May 04, 2014 11:14 pm

Akari was still around to watch everything happen and so she decided to eat some popcorn while watching.
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Nimue Sun May 04, 2014 11:18 pm

Standing up, Nimue then pulls out the message she wanted to bring home for experimentation.

"I think this should be yours sir..."

Nimue, slowly tries to exit as she gently put down the holographic message just near the feet of Mr. torashiro.

"Please do contact me when my training starts... Ms. Nietzsche's class is about to start."

And with that, she also forwarded the form she was asked to fill up and left.
Minamoto Nimue
Minamoto Nimue

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Meadowhart Sun May 04, 2014 11:24 pm

Patricia stares at the junior high student getting away. Well, she just shrugs and continues to speak with the instructor who's quite mad now. She then take the load of paperwork and sit on a nearby seat.

She clears her throat as she speaks.

"I make amendments for my inconsiderate remarks but I'm being summoned by the head faculty for liberal arts since she need these paperworks as requested."
Patricia Meadowhart
Patricia Meadowhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next