Pen And Paper Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pen And Paper Guild
Pen And Paper Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timeline 1/Event 2: The Indomitable Class Rep

+3
Kurayama Sora
Torashiro Supeingo
Hisakawa Suzume
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Timeline 1/Event 2: The Indomitable Class Rep - Page 3 Empty Re: Timeline 1/Event 2: The Indomitable Class Rep

Post by Akari Mizuki Thu May 08, 2014 2:54 pm

"That's interesting. I supposed I may have misunderstood what you meant at first. How to break free from an illusion is a tough question but the answer for that is easy. What it is? Well, I'll let you find that out for yourself. Not that you want to ask me anyway."

She answered without flinching.

"Oh and I'll be fine. If I carry those all the way from the classroom, I'd be dead halfway. Now give it to me, I can handle it. I'm directly in front of the place anyway.

She continued making a gesture that she wants to carry it. Why? Well, it's mostly because she wanted to see how much strength she has and if it improved over the years.
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Timeline 1/Event 2: The Indomitable Class Rep - Page 3 Empty Re: Timeline 1/Event 2: The Indomitable Class Rep

Post by Kurayama Sora Thu May 08, 2014 3:55 pm

"Don't worry, I barely know two people who can keep up with what I say anyway," he shrugged a bit and stared at her when she mentioned something about knowing the answer. "You are correct in assuming that I do not wish to ask you. I've already seen several ways of breaking the illusion, among those are paradoxical methods but nonetheless, an answer."

Seeing that she was already intent on carrying the papers herself, he obliged and handed her the rest of the documents. He then turned around and started to walk away.

"Oh, that harem you mentioned?" He paused and spoke without turning around. "The lack of interesting females makes that idea rather lackluster."

"I'll be excusing myself now," he said as he resumed walking.
Kurayama Sora
Kurayama Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Akari Mizuki Thu May 08, 2014 4:00 pm

"All right. Good work. Oh and that harem? If you ask me, you're more likely to make out with your phone. Kidding."

She said to him as he was walking away. She quickly entered the faculty room and handed the files to the staff inside.
Akari Mizuki
Akari Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3